Want to find out more about yourself? Good. I have put together a list of great online psychology tests that you can take for free.
1. The Stroop Test - A fun cognitive test that uses colored words to measure how quick is your reaction time.
2. BBC's Pressure Test - Can you compete under pressure? Get your under pressure performance analysed by Michael Johnson. Also, by taking this test you can help to investigate the psychology of pressure.
3. Are You a Perfectionist? - Another good test from BBC that is designed to measure how much of a perfectionist you are.
5. Depression Screening Test - Now a more serious one. This is a test to check whether you show signs of clinical depression or not. I hope you don't.
6. Irritating Sounds - This test can only be described as extremely irritating. You'll hear sounds of snoring, crying babies and nails on the chalkboard. Take the test if you wanna find out which one of these unbearable sounds aggrivates you the most.
7. Personal Biases - Are you prejudiced against other people? This test will give you the answer.
8. Internet Addiction Test - Are you, your close friend or family member addicted to the Internet? Take this test to find out.
9. Alcoholism Test - Do you have a drinking problem? Take this test to determine whether or not you are an alcoholic.
10. Eating Attitudes Test - An in-depth quiz for helping to determine whether you have symptoms commonly associated with eating disorders, such as anorexia or bulimia.
11. Emotional Intelligence Test - Your EQ (emotional intelligence) is just as important as your IQ. Take this EQ test to measure your ability to identify, assess and control your emotions.
12. Personality Type Test - A simple test to know your personality type.
Image from www.freedigitalphotos.net